3. Align parts’ main direction to Y-axis in 2D nesting
4. The "Border anchor distance", “No support offset” and “Distance in part” parameters in DLP.
5. The "Remove Overhang Perforation" parameters in Perforation, and Border Perforation parameters settings.
1. The support will not be too dense with setting appropriate “Anchor distance” parameters.
1. The selected/unselected sate of part in the part list.
2. The bar support collided with the part.
3. Lost some lowest point support in DLP.
4. Mark Polygon/Circle/Ellipse and Remesh on the part which is not in the original position.